Sewer Line Repair – Houston
It stays out of sight and you rarely give it a thought. But sewer line repairs in Houston can be expensive. If you have a sewer line clog, you suddenly have a lot to worry about. Finding a qualified plumbing contractor, getting the right permits and overseeing a messy project is a hassle. Jared’s Plumbing is pleased to offer you a plan to avoid costly, unexpected repair bills and to breathe easier with our total 24-hour service. The Sewer Line Repair Program eliminates most sewer line worries for a low monthly fee. Enroll today and you’ll have peace of mind. Contact us today for more information about our Houston sewer line repair services in the Greater Houston area.
Sewer Line Replacement – Houston
As a full service commercial and residential plumber, Jared’s Plumbing can replace sewer pipes to correct a number of problems. Commercial building owners are responsible for maintaining the pipes connecting their premises to the city sewer main, generally to the curb or sidewalk. Drain and sewer pipes left in disrepair could cause flooding and groundwater contamination, representing a serious environmental hazard. Jared’s Plumbing can fix that sewer line to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipes – damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground and settling.
- Blockage – grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the sewer line.
- Corrosion – the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing sections of the pipe to collapse and restrict water flow.
- Leaking joints – the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Bellied pipe – a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Root infiltration – tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or roots have damaged the pipe.
- Off-grade pipe – existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Call Jared’s Plumbing today for all your sewer line repair or sewer line replacement issues in Houston.